What: Two day intensive swim camp catering for all abilities
Where: Australian Institute of Sport Canberra
When: Sat 7th – Sun 8th November
Who: Catering to all Wett Ones swimmers abilities
How much: $220 inclusive of all food and accommodation
To sign Up: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To conclude our focus on stroke improvement in 2015 and give a jump start on preparation for the OutGames, we are super excited to be holding a weekend away swim camp.
The camp will take place over Saturday and Sunday, 7th and 8th November, and will be held at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra.
For an all in price of $220 (for Wett Ones Members) we will have a weekend packed with world-class swim instruction and team bonding.
The weekend will include:
- 4 Pool sessions led by the AIS high performance head coach Steve Meredith
- Dry land core strength and team building session
- Swimming nutrition lecture
- Talk and Q&A with an elite swimmer
- Overnight accommodation in individual single rooms.
- All meals in the AIS dinning hall
The full programme is available here. There will be a strict 25 person limit and preference will be given to Wett Ones members should space get tight.